2015/02/17

A Few Things Worth Knowing

The lovely Ash sent me this link:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/ultimate-guide-to-bdsm

Buzzfeed is often amusing, but recently I've been surprised at how intelligent it can be... And in this case, it's one of the most concise-and-yet-helpful resource I've found. It doesn't have the depth of information that

My only real problem with it - unsurprisingly, to those who know me - is #8. It's not even that it's wrong, so much as it's incomplete. Many - most, really - kinksters deal in scenes... But not everyone, and not all the time. I understand that that message scares people, because it's the frightening edge of our culture and society... But it's still valuable to the people who live out there to know they're not excluded even by other kinksters.

Anyway. There's certainly places where this list could be expanded... And the sheer number of books that cover individual points on this list should prove that beyond anyone's doubt. Still, this list is worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment